8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
COVID-19 tests administered at our centers, by their specified testing times, will return results within 24 hours; all other PCR results will be returned within 48 hours.
- Currently, 98% of COVID-19 PCR tests return results within 24 hours; 99-100% return within 48 hours.
- For the updated info on PCR test results, visit patient portal. (Please do not contact the centers for updates.)
We are open for regular hours on most holidays.
- Christmas Eve: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Christmas Day: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve: open regular hours
- New Year’s Day: open regular hours
Our accepted insurance plans
All WellNow Urgent Care centers and telehealth services accept a wide variety of insurance plans.
Copayments are determined by your insurance plan — please refer to your policy benefits for more information.
If your insurance carrier is not listed below, your claim may still be paid as an out-of- network service and may require additional financial responsibility from you. Please call your carrier’s member services (the phone number should be listed on the back of your insurance card) or refer to your policy benefits to determine your out-of- network treatment options and your financial responsibility.
Please bring with you:
- Insurance card
- Valid picture ID
- Form of payment for copays
No Insurance? No problem.
WellNow Urgent Care has very competitive pricing to provide our uninsured patients with affordable healthcare. We accept cash, credit and debit cards.
*Our accepted insurance plans are subject to change.
New York Locations
- Aetna Health/Meritain
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physicians’ Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CDPHP Universal Benefits
- Cigna (with MVP or MultiPlan network logo)
- Empire UnitedHealthCare
- Empire BlueCross Blue Shield (Empire Blue Cross)
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Highmark Northeastern New York
- Highmark Western New York
- Humana ChoiceCare Network
- Humana Military/TriCare
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefits Solutions
- Martin’s Point
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Part B
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Plan
- MVP Select Care
- Nova Healthcare
- NYS Medicaid
- Pennsylvania Medicaid – Limited locations (Jamestown, Lakewood, Olean, Big Flats)
- Railroad Medicare
- TriCare East – Humana Military
- TriWest Veteran’s Choice - VA Community Care Network
- UMR - A UnitedHealthcare Company
- UnitedHealthcare Empire Plan
- Univera Healthcare
- UPMC Health Plan
- WellCare by Fidelis Care
- WellCare Today’s Options Medicare Advantage Plus
- Workers’ Comp and Employer First Aid
- Network Association, with insurance carriers carrying the logo of:
- America’s Choice Provider (ACPN)
- First Health
- Hooray Health
- Prime Health Services
- Three Rivers
- USA MCO
Why choose WellNow Urgent Care?
As an alternative to visiting your primary care provider or an emergency room, WellNow is here for you when you want to get well, now. Our qualified and friendly providers are committed to offering reliable, accessible services for our patients and communities. We are proud to be one of only 10% of urgent care facilities accredited by the Urgent Care Association — a testament to our high standard of care.
WellNow Plattsburgh is open 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week to offer quick, quality urgent care with exceptional service for the non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses that you or your family may face. From coughs and colds to sprains and strains, we are proud to offer convenient healthcare with online check-ins available.
All locations have use of X-ray technology and lab testing equipment to assist our providers in your diagnosis. Our facility offers a caring and safe environment with social distancing practices in place, extra masks available for patients and in-car triage protocols to account for COVID-19 symptomatic patients. Simply walk in or, if preferred, schedule your visit now.
Located at 474 Route 3 next to Aspen Dental, WellNow Plattsburgh accepts most insurance and are open seven days a week. Check in online or walk in for a convenient way to get better.