A virtually seamless telehealth experience
WellNow Urgent Care offers a simple, convenient platform that connects employers to information and employees with licensed WellNow providers via smartphones, tablets and computers. Video conferencing allows our providers to diagnose, treat and, when applicable, even prescribe medication—all without requiring employees to leave the worksite.
Benefits that work for employers
Convenience. Help employees get the care they need right in the workplace at any time—no travel required, no appointment required, 24/7.
Less downtime. No travel for care means time saved and less dollars spent on unproductive utilization.
Single source of care. If additional follow-up or an in-person evaluation is required, we can send employees to our closest WellNow center to see a provider with minimal delay.
Benefits that work for employees
Access to clinicians. Employees can see a WellNow provider and get treatment right away when it’s easiest for them—at work, at home, or on the go – with minimal waiting and no interruptions.
Quality care. All WellNow providers are trained in employee health. They understand workers’ compensation so you don’t have to worry they’ll know how to handle a work injury–instead, you can focus on getting better.
Privacy is our priority. WellNow uses advanced security software to protect information and ensure privacy, and visits are not recorded.
How it works
- Employee is injured at work and reports injury to supervisor.
- Supervisor completes incident report, authorization for treatment and determines if telehealth is appropriate and offers it as an option.
- Employee registers for and schedules a WellNow telehealth visit via https://www.clockwisemd.com/hospitals/5457/visits/new.
- Employee connects with a WellNow provider.
- If injury requires in-person care, employee is referred to nearest WellNow center or emergency room, if applicable.
- WellNow will email work status to employer on next business day.
What we treat
- Minor functional movement injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Rashes and burns
- Repetitive-use injuries
- Bloodborne pathogen exposure
- Follow-up visits and rechecks
Any issues that require a physical exam will be sent to a WellNow center for treatment. As always, severe or life-threatening medical conditions should be sent to the nearest emergency department. WellNow’s telehealth platform is currently available in New York and Illinois.